Hello everybody, this is officially my first post on the SugarCube Blog. Rather than introducing myself, (you can read a little about me in my “About Crystal” section) I’ll share a few of my upcoming projects and events that I have coming up in the near future! I’m going to first start off with a few of my goals for the year…
- Learn to sew.
- Create a business name and logo.
- Set up my creativity/crafting room.
- Create at least 50 DIY projects/crafts within the year.
- Learn how to cook at least one Filipino dish each month. (I’d like to be as good of a cook as my mom someday!)
- Start up a shop on Etsy.
- Create a business card/thank you card.
- Paint more. (this I can easily incorporate into the 50 challenge)
So far that’s what I have, and I’ll be adding to this as the year goes on. I’m also happy to mention that I’ve already accomplished 2 of these goals: sewing and say hello to “SugarCube!”
Another thing to look forward to for the future of this blog is witnessing the boyfriend and I transform this cute little house on Cottonwood St from a house to a home! He had recently purchased a great little craftsman bungalow and although the house has come a long (LONG) way from the condition that it was in before, it still does need some work and personalization. We’re scheduled to start moving early February.
So here it is:
Isn’t it just ADORABLE?! I love it. We’re both so very excited!
I plan to share how we decide to decorate, paint, plant, install, and whatever else this house needs and I’ll also be sharing with you the progress of my goals… thank you so much for reading and check back soon.